- A special adult dating platform for transvestites (TV), transsexuals (TS), transgenders (TG), and all members of the third sex
- Welcomes straight men and women, couples (gay, lesbian, or straight), and groups as well
- Has so many special features you can enjoy; other paid features may be bought individually
- Gold membership is expensive but it seems to be worth the purchase
- Standard users may generally not message gold members
- Has no mobile application; only has a mobile version
- Many active members
- Low rate of fake profiles
- Active and informative social media accounts
- Pop-up ads
- App is prone to crashing
- All features can be used for free and upgrades are really affordable.
- It has more free "swipes" than other dating apps.
- Chatting is more fun with their getting-to-know-you games.
- Registration is simple and can only take a few seconds.
- Most profiles are incomplete.
- If you are not careful enough, your phone contacts can see your profile if they log in.
- There is a live chat with instant messenger available.
- You may remove the ads if you like.
- Privacy features are reliable.
- You can choose to hide your profile to everyone.
- You can log in and browse profiles anonymously.
- Free account user can only communicate with paying members.
- One of the safer sugar dating sites around
- Profile review process is stricter than most
- Mobile app is available on Android and Apple
- Unique concept may alienate certain users
- Older users on the website need to be financially generous if they want the attention of a sugar baby
- Dating site is for sugar daddies/mamas and also sugar babies/toyboys
- Very popular among European and other English-speaking countries
- One of the leading dating sites under the sugar dating niche
- Has a blog feature where you can find good reads about sugar dating
- Many features require subscription before you can use them
- Premium membership is quite expensive as the target market is rich people
- Dating site is mainly for singles from Singapore but it also welcomes members from other parts of the world
- A brain child of Cupid Media, which is one of the world's leading dating site providers
- Premium membership isn't expensive compared to other dating sites under the same niche
- Website is too simple and doesn't have games or other fun features you can enjoy
- You might not get results if you're too specific with your preferences
- Mobile app is not available on iTunes; only on Google Play for Android smartphones
- Compatibility tests ensure match accuracy
- Several features available to make your online dating experience more fun
- Free chatroom allows you to mingle and chat with other site members
- Fake profiles are rampant
- You need a premium subscription to send and receive messages
- Large membership base
- More than just profiles, very social site
- Some users slow to respond
- Members are flirty, young and fun
- Lots of special features and added functionality
- Innovative concept to connect people over common interests rather than just profile pics
- Active conversations were hard to find
- Members added very little information to their profiles
- App appears to have a limited active membership base in the UK
- Sign-up with Facebook
- Free messaging
- No annoying pop-ups
- Incomplete FAQs section
- Limited contact support
- No real-time help for urgent questions/troubles
- User-friendly and easy to operate
- Free to donwload
- Available for both Android and iOS users
- Members are worldwide
- Weak profile screening process
- Filled with many free features
- Large user base
- Allows free communication between users
- Rewards popular users with credits and even cash
- There are a lot of predators, scammers and rude users on the site
- Not for people who are looking for serious relationships
- Most features are available for free
- 30-second registration process
- Search results only display completed profiles
- Many advertisements displayed around the page
- No authenticity testing against fake profiles
- Feeld has a wider variety of gender options than most dating apps.
- There are a lot of options for searching people mix and match based on various gender and location.
- It allows people to register as a couple or as an individual.
- Not many functions for free profiles aside from liking profiles and messaging
- Photo sharing has a lot of restrictions.
- 20% of profiles does not use real photos
- A lot of features for free users
- Unlimited messaging
- Strong sense of community
- Free version filled with ads
- Needs Facebook or Google account before login
- Profile details can elaborately show personal likes and interests
- Who’s Nearby’ feature is free
- Chat feature is free
- Not much active users
- Too much pop-up and footer ads on the mobile app
- Large user base
- Diverse in terms of ethnic groups, age range and sexual preference
- Several member search options and filters
- Premium membership is needed to view profiles
- Can't message other members as a free user
- It is compatible with both desktop and mobile
- Simple and free registration process
- Member profiles are not monitored thoroughly
- Ads show when using free version
- Many of the users may be underaged or minors
- Strictly a chatroom service platform
- Able to sign in anonymously or through a registered account
- Chats are monitored by Chatstep staff for usage violation
- Chatstep permanently bans abusive users
- Chat guidelines are clearly stated before joining the room
- Not many users are active nowadays
- Plenty of success stories
- No ads
- Subscriptions can be cancelled anytime
- Strict registration process
- No Android app
- Expensive monthly subscription
- Dating site for people who are fond of listening to music
- Signing up is easy and it has a verification system
- Has a feature that sends a message to 8 of your matches
- Mobile application is only available on iTunes
- You need to be into music so you can get friends and matches
- All features are free for all users
- Location-based contact matching
- See nearby users through Radar feature
- No ads
- Low member count coming from the US
- Only available as a mobile app
- Gives a fun space for singles in uniform where they can mingle.
- It requires everyone to verify their email before using.
- You can filter your contact recommendations to a specific profession.
- Messaging other singles is for premium users only.
- Registration is only 5 steps and a few minutes--or seconds--of your time.
- Has a flirt button, letting you know immediately other's intentions.
- The chatrooms are active.
- There are a lot of chatrooms available for every topic.
- There are chat room moderators.
- Video chat is available in some rooms.
- There is no way to tell if someone is posing a fake identity.
- Relaunched in Oct 16 with profiles with better content
- Targeted to those seeking long-term relationships
- Users must pay monthly after initial free trial
- Users appear to be mostly 20-39
This page is available in following countries: DE, AT, US, AU, HK, GB, NZ